Prayer is a key action in our journey of discipleship as we seek Christ first. Prayer is an opportunity for us be reminded of our Lord's provision, mercy and care for each of us. Prayer is also an opportunity for community with others in our homes, in our friendships, work-place, or as a community of faith in worship.
Here are some intentional ways to request or get involved with prayer at Gloria Dei:
- Praise & Prayer - quarterly gathering to pray together for the needs of our community and nation.
- Prayer List – fill out the form below to submit a prayer request.
- Prayer Note Ministry –a team that writes notes of encouragement to those on the Prayer List
- Pastor’s Prayer Partners – teams that pray with and for the Pastors every Sunday morning
- Prayer Calling Team - members call and pray over the phone with those in need
- Worship Prayer Partners – be available to pray with others after the worship services
For more information on how to get involved, please email Pastor Randy.